We would like to advise you some update on our operation in line with some relaxation from the government for Covid-19 management measures.
- We will resume our operation as of 1st of June.
- We will operate reduced hours between 10am and 3pm between Monday and Friday.
- Although we are trying to provide a swift service, there may be short delays in response times as we will be working with reduced capacity due to social distancing and safe working environment. This will be our priority for protecting our customers and our staff.
- The the shop floor and the changing rooms will not be used until further notice. The parents can only collect items from the main shop door. we will also make sure the parents are adhering to social distancing measures at the shop front.
- As our premises will not be open to public, we can only fulfil school uniform orders from our web store. Parents can also collect from the store without the option to enter the shop and therefore trying for size will not be an option for a while. We will monitor the information and update these rules accordingly.
- We will only accept credit card payments during this period.
Uniform for City Academy Whitehawk
All of our school uniform can be purchased from Logo Sports Ltd either online or in person at their shop in Hove.
Buy in the Shop
The shop for Logo Sports can be found at the following address:
Logo Sports Opening Hours:
Industrial House Mon - Fri: 9:00am-5:30pm
Conway Street, Hove Sat: 9am-1pm (except Bank Holiday Weekend)
BN3 3LW Sun and Bank Holidays: Closed
Car - There is free customer parking outside of the shop
By Bus – Take the Number 7 bus (stops outside Lidl in Arundel Road) to Hove Station. The shop is a
three minute walk from Hove Station.
Uniform can be ordered at any time from the Logo Sports website -
Once you are on the website click ‘Schoolwear’ and this will bring up the list of schools that Logo Sports supply. Click on ‘City Academy Whitehawk’ to view the list of our uniform that you can order. You are then able to place an order for delivery to your home and pay using a debit or credit card or Paypal. A delivery charge will be payable and items will be dispatched within 5 working days.
If you have any questions about uniform please speak to Mrs Howard or Miss Richardson in the School Office.
City Academy Whitehawk Uniform
We are very proud of our uniform and how smart our children look when wearing it. Please ensure that your child has the correct uniform as listed below at all times.
Blue polo shirt with academy logo
Burgundy sweatshirt or cardigan with academy logo
Burgundy fleece with academy logo
Black trousers, skirts or pinafore dresses
Plain black shoes
Plain socks or tights
In warmer weather – black tailored school shorts and blue and white check school dresses can be worn.
For PE – Blue t-shirt with academy logo, black shadow stripe shorts.
No leggings should be worn unless under a skirt. Leggings should be plain black. Black jeans are not permitted.
We continue to monitor the children's uniform - please try to ensure your child has the correct uniform on at all times.